top of page

Here's A List Of Documents That Are Approved By The State Of Kansas To Prove That You Are A Legal Resident Of The United States And Also A Resident Of The State. You Need To Present These Documents When You Exchange Thye Temporary Paper Permit From The Driving School That Your Student Received At The End Of Class For The State Photo Permit At The Drivers License Exam Station

bottom of page